The NAHB Association Management Conference (AMC) is the premier professional development conference for HBA Executive Officers (EOs)/CEOs and staff. At AMC, EOs and HBA staff gather to learn, share their experiences and network with HBA peers to discuss challenges, crowdsource solutions and exchange best practices.
Whether an EO is new to the federation or a veteran of the industry, from introductory management sessions to experienced, thought-leader panels, there’s something at the AMC for everyone.
At AMC, you will:
- Discover ways to strengthen your membership through strategic recruitment and retention planning
- Learn the latest in advocacy, non-dues revenue generation, governance and more
- Share experiences, learn best practices and discuss solutions to common challenges with other EOs like you
- Create a network of HBA executives to connect with, learn from and discuss ideas throughout the year
- Walk away with actionable steps to build more efficient and effective associations for your members
See what was offered at AMC 2022.
AMC 2022 Program Guide PDF