The Sensei Leader with Jim Bouchard
Kicking off the AMC is our acclaimed opening keynote speaker, Jim Bouchard. An author, speaker and podcast host, Bouchard focuses on developing, cultivating and supporting "human-centric" leaders. In The Sensei Leader, you will learn how to inspire, empower and bring out the best in your people. You will walk away having learned:
- How to inspire leadership at all levels of your association.
- Ways to earn authentic respect, trust and loyalty from the people you serve.
- Strategies and tactics you can implement immediately.
Flourish in the New Next with Randy Pennington
We'll wrap up the AMC with our closing keynote speaker, Randy Pennington. An award-winning author, he is a dynamic and innovative keynote speaker who delivers a powerful vision of the future for your customers, company and industry. In Flourish in the New Next, Randy will explore the specific mindset and strategies leaders need to prepare themselves and their organization to flourish in the face of upheaval and uncertainty. This session will equip and inspire you to:
- Execute strategies that keep your members and team engaged.
- Identify gaps and take steps to enhance your business and culture.
- Balance the need for flawless execution while remaining nimble.
- Build and sustain an association with a competitive edge.
You will leave both keynotes with the tools necessary to confidently lead your association with proven management methods, essential communication skills and motivational sales techniques.